PROUD TO BE A BAY AREA
TOP WORK PLACE
FOR 8 CONSECUTIVE YEARS
Acquisition Team Manager
As an Acquisition Manger you will be responsible for executing a process which involves prospecting, appraising, and presenting offers to current vehicle owners. This position is great for someone who is looking to get their first opportunity in the automotive industry and jumpstart a lucrative career for themselves. If you’re looking for a company that encourages personal growth and development, apply today!
- Exhibits a high level of commitment to a world class guest experience.
- Interfaces with current used vehicle owners and follows up on acquisition leads.
- Scheduling and maintaining an appointment schedule
- Appraises used vehicles and explains depreciation to our guests.
- Expand knowledge of the latest products, features and accessories to our guests.
- Develops an understanding of equity and values of a vehicle.
- Introduces guest to sales personnel after the acquisition of their current vehicle.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail orientated with solid organizational and time management skills.
- Persistent with a dedication to meet monthly acquisition goals.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Proficient and confident phone skills.
- Competitive compensation
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Flexible 5 days/8-hour work weeks
- Room for Growth and Advancement
- Employee Purchase Program
Del Grande Dealer Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.