PROUD TO BE A BAY AREA
TOP WORK PLACE
FOR 8 CONSECUTIVE YEARS
You will be responsible enhancing each guest’s positive service experience by driving them to or picking them up from their homes or offices while service is being performed on their vehicle.
As a Shuttle Driver you will be responsible Enhancing the customers’ positive service experience by driving them to or picking them up from their homes or offices while service is being performed on their vehicles.
- Valets vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls and parking lots as needed
- Runs errands as directed by the Service Manager
- Drive customers to their homes or places of business and picks them up after their vehicle is repaired
- Uses good judgement and safe driving skills
- Keeps a timely shuttle route
- Assists passengers getting in and out the vehicles
To be successful in this role you will need to be highly detail- oriented with solid organizational and time- management skills, possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills, true passion and understanding of the industry, along with strong customer service and active – listening abilities.
- Valid driver’s license and fairly clean driving record (no major violations)
- Ability to drive a manual transmission vehicle
- Must be able to left up to 50 pounds.
- Attention to detail
- X-Time/ CDK experience preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- Accrued PTO
Del Grande Dealer Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
UPLOAD A RESUME
[wordpress_file_upload fitmode=”responsive” placements=”filename/selectbutton/uploadbutton” uploadtitle=”” uploadbutton=”SUBMIT” widths=”plugin:350px, filename:250px, selectbutton:150px, uploadbutton:125px” heights=”plugin:150px, filename:25px, selectbutton:25px, uploadbutton:25px”]