PROUD TO BE A BAY AREA
TOP WORK PLACE
FOR 8 CONSECUTIVE YEARS
You will be responsible for running an efficient and profitable service department. The Service Manager will operate the department at maximum production, controlling costs, building a loyal clientele, maintaining good employee relationships, setting and obtaining sales and profit objectives, and maintaining service records.
As a Service Manager you will be responsible for running an efficient and profitable service department. The Service Manager will operate the department at maximum production, controlling costs, building a loyal clientele, maintaining good employee relationships, setting and obtaining sales and profit objectives, and maintaining service records.
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department and strive to meet them.
- Strive for harmony and teamwork with all other departments.
- Prepare and administer an annual operating budget for the service department.
- Attend manager’s meetings as requested.
- Understand, keep abreast of, and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affects service operations, such as hazardous waste disposal and OSHA right-to-know.
- Hire, train, motivate, counsel, and monitor the performance of all service department staff.
- Direct and schedule the activities of all department employees.
- Provide technical assistance to employees as needed.
- Conduct meetings with department employees to discuss activities and problems of mutual interest.
- Monitor technicians; payroll records.
To be successful in this role you will need to be highly detail- oriented with solid organizational and time- management skills, possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills, true passion and understanding of the industry, along with strong customer service and active – listening abilities.
- One year of supervisory experience.
- Three years of experience in a high volume dealership.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- ASE certification preferred.
- Excellent communication, supervisory, and managerial skills.
- Ability to operate the department at a profit according to dealership guidelines.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- Competitive compensation
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- Vacation Time
Del Grande Dealer Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
UPLOAD A RESUME
[wordpress_file_upload fitmode=”responsive” placements=”filename/selectbutton/uploadbutton” uploadtitle=”” uploadbutton=”SUBMIT” widths=”plugin:350px, filename:250px, selectbutton:150px, uploadbutton:125px” heights=”plugin:150px, filename:25px, selectbutton:25px, uploadbutton:25px”]