PROUD TO BE A BAY AREA
TOP WORK PLACE
FOR 8 CONSECUTIVE YEARS
You will be responsible for lubricating cars in a quick, yet thorough manner – plus carry out responsibilities in coordination with the Lead Service Advisor and Service Manager.
As a Lube Technician, you will be responsible for lubricating cars in a quick, yet thorough manner, and for carrying out his/her responsibilities through coordination with the Lead Service Advisor and Service Manager.
- Perform all lubrication services.
- Perform thorough check of customer’s (i.e., battery. Lights, tires), referring all needed repairs and preventive maintenance to the Service Advisor.
- Operate and maintain all lubrication equipment.
- Receive repair order from either the Lead Service Advisor or the Service Manager and proceed to service lift.
- Lubricate entire car while looking for other items which may need repair.
- Ensure that the customer’s car is kept clean.
To be successful in this role you will need to be highly detail- oriented with solid organizational and time- management skills, possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills, true passion and understanding of the industry, along with strong customer service and active – listening abilities.
- 1 year of Lube Technician experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license and fairly clean driving record (no major violations)
- ASE Certifications preferred
- Attention to detail
- X-Time/ CDK experience preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- Sick Time
Del Grande Dealer Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
UPLOAD A RESUME
[wordpress_file_upload fitmode=”responsive” placements=”filename/selectbutton/uploadbutton” uploadtitle=”” uploadbutton=”SUBMIT” widths=”plugin:350px, filename:250px, selectbutton:150px, uploadbutton:125px” heights=”plugin:150px, filename:25px, selectbutton:25px, uploadbutton:25px”]