The Del Grande Dealer Group
Don’t just be an employee, be a Happy Employee
The Del Grande Dealer Group is the largest family owned dealer group in the Bay Area. We are a company that not only sells and services vehicles, we provide a world class buying experience for our guests. Working at the Del Grande Dealer Group is more than just a job, it’s a career! We have an amazing management and training team to ensure that each employee has the necessary tools and support to be successful at the Del Grande Dealer Group.
We are currently seeking an Finance & Insurance Manager!
- Greeting Customers to quickly and effectively transition from Sales to Finance during their vehicle purchase process
- Determining customer financing needs based on a consultative interview process
- Presenting a transparent menu to Customers detailing their financing options and products to enhance their vehicle ownership experience
- Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively recommend financing options and other products to Customers
- Processing finance transactions including lender approval and ensuring 100% compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations
- Following up with Customers to ensure satisfaction
- Setting and achieving targeted sales goals
- Ensuring that all administrative processes are handled timely and in compliance with company policy
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
To be successful in this role you will need to be highly detail- oriented with solid organizational and time- management skills, possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills, true passion and understanding of the industry, along with strong customer service and active – listening abilities.
- 3 years of Automotive finance experience required
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Prior sales experience preferred but not required
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
- Competitive compensation
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- Vacation Time
Del Grande Dealer Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.