PROUD TO BE A BAY AREA
TOP WORK PLACE
FOR 8 CONSECUTIVE YEARS
The Parts Manager is responsible for running a profitable and efficient parts department. A successful Manager will accomplish objectives through the use of proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, staff utilization, pricing, merchandising and advertising.
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department and strive to meet them
- Ensure parts and accessories are available for resale
- Work with the Service Manager to ensure a timely turnaround of parts needed for maintenance work
- Establish and maintain purchasing policies including purchase orders, inventory guide figures, order codes
- Prepare and administer an annual operating budget for the parts department
- Understand and comply with federal, state, and local regulations that may affect parts sales
- Establish and maintain programs designed to train, develop and motivate department employees
- Direct and schedule the activities of all parts department employees
- Provide technical assistance to parts department employees
- Monitor parts department employees’ payroll records
- Develop, enforce and monitor guidelines for working with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Establish a pricing policy that balances volume, customer loyalty, and the cost of doing business
- Monitor and adjust inventory to minimize obsolescence
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- One year of supervisory experience.
- Five years of experience in an automotive parts department.
- Excellent communication and managerial skills.
- Some sales experience.
- Will be trained on the dealership’s computer system.
- Ability to operate the department profitably within dealership guidelines.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Competitive salary
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- PTO and Sick Time
- Room for Growth and Advancement
- Employee Purchase Program
Del Grande Dealer Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
UPLOAD A RESUME
[wordpress_file_upload fitmode=”responsive” placements=”filename/selectbutton/uploadbutton” uploadtitle=”” uploadbutton=”SUBMIT” widths=”plugin:350px, filename:250px, selectbutton:150px, uploadbutton:125px” heights=”plugin:150px, filename:25px, selectbutton:25px, uploadbutton:25px”]