PROUD TO BE A BAY AREA
TOP WORK PLACE
FOR 8 CONSECUTIVE YEARS
Contributes to the DGDG – Del Grande Dealer Group Video strategy. Shoot, edit, upload and create unique DGDG* video content.
- Is an integral part of the DGDG* video team and contributes to the progress of all video projects.
- Continually develops new ideas for content for the individual stores and sales teams.
- Maintains all YouTube channels under the DGDG* banner and is responsible to help running monthly excel reports to senior management.
- Regularly shoots walk-arounds with sales staff, customer testimonials, introduction videos, how-to service videos and other video content as needed.
- Reports to eCommerce Director and Creative Director on a weekly basis to go over progress of all current and future strategies.
- Works with Web & Graphics Designer to upload content to the dgdg.com homepage and upload content to all dealership websites.
- Adheres to regular uploading times for content to be pushed to YouTube by working with the other Videographers.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Ability to set process for tagging videos for strongest VSEO results.
- Understanding video disclosures for all vehicle compliance advertising (can be trained).
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Degree in Video Production or related field.
- Minimum 1 strategies years experience with Adobe Premiere.
- Minimum 1 years experience with Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 60D or similar camera.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience, including After Effects.
- High level of creativity
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to work nights weekends and holidays.
- Flexibility to alter shifts/days off to accommodate projects and departmental objectives.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- PTO Time/Sick Pay
- Fun and Energetic Work Environment
- Employee Purchase Program
Del Grande Dealer Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
UPLOAD A RESUME
[wordpress_file_upload fitmode=”responsive” placements=”filename/selectbutton/uploadbutton” uploadtitle=”” uploadbutton=”SUBMIT” widths=”plugin:350px, filename:250px, selectbutton:150px, uploadbutton:125px” heights=”plugin:150px, filename:25px, selectbutton:25px, uploadbutton:25px”]