PROUD TO BE A BAY AREA
TOP WORK PLACE
FOR 7 CONSECUTIVE YEARS
The Del Grande Dealer Group
Don’t just be an employee, be a Happy Employee
The Del Grande Dealer Group is the largest family owned dealer group in the Bay Area. We are a company that not only sells and services vehicles, we provide a world class buying experience for our guests. Working at the Del Grande Dealer Group is more than just a job, it’s a career! We have an amazing management and training team to ensure that each employee has the necessary tools and support to be successful at the Del Grande Dealer Group.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Analyst
BTP Digital Group is owned and operated by the Del Grande Dealer Group (also known as DGDG.com). DGDG has been voted by the Bay Area News Group as one of the Top Workplaces in Silicon Valley for the last 7 years in a row! Along with the efforts of BTP Digital Group, DGDG sold 33,000 cars in 2017. Join an award-winning team that continues to grow and is dedicated to your personal growth, development and longevity within the company. Plenty of advancement opportunities exist within both BTP Digital Group AND the Del Grande Dealer Group, so there are MANY career paths to choose from.
The SEM Analyst is responsible for implementing SEM strategies for our dealership clients. The SEM Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of our dealerships’ web traffic.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Monitor our Search Engine Marketing platform to administer new keyword opportunities and ensure proper optimization.
- Generate monthly KPI reports.
- QC data between multiple platforms for accuracy.
- Coordinate with management, account managers & support teams via email, screen share & phone when appropriate
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search publishers (AdWords, Bing Ads & Yahoo Gemini).
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Management of paid search support staff.
- Passion for internet marketing, advertising and/or automotive
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Experience in creating, executing & optimizing successful paid search marketing campaigns
- Reliable, highly organized, detail oriented & prioritize projects
- Team player & ability to work independently in a start-up like environment
- Knowledge in SEM/SEO optimization & tactics
- Excellent analytical skills: ability to analyze data, draw conclusions & develop recommendations
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel: Pivot Tables, vlookup, sum product, filters, formulas, etc.
- Prior experience working with bulk sheet management is an absolute MUST
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as any internal reporting tools
- BS/BA degree preferred
Desired skills (a big plus)
- Experience working with a Tag Management Solution (Google Tag Manager/Tealium)
- Google AdWords / Google Analytics Certified
- Familiarity with campaign management tools in Marin Software, DoubleClick, Kenshoo, Acquisio, etc.
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives
- Participation in company health (medical, dental, & vision) insurance plans after 30 days full-time employment
- 401k plan after 90 days full employment
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Opportunity to advance your career
- Work from home days
Del Grande Dealer Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
UPLOAD A RESUME
[wordpress_file_upload fitmode=”responsive” placements=”filename/selectbutton/uploadbutton” uploadtitle=”” uploadbutton=”SUBMIT” widths=”plugin:350px, filename:250px, selectbutton:150px, uploadbutton:125px” heights=”plugin:150px, filename:25px, selectbutton:25px, uploadbutton:25px”]