PROUD TO BE A BAY AREA
TOP WORK PLACE
FOR 8 CONSECUTIVE YEARS
As a Photo Coordinator, you will be responsible for moving vehicles for the Photo Team to shoot them. You will also help ensure all cars are logged and returned to the correct dealership. The Photo Coordinator will also help with taking photos of vehicles, editing, and uploading them to the internet.
- Helping gathering cars so they can be photo
- Assist in returning cars to the correct dealership
- Helping with special events when needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
To be successful in this role you will need to be highly detail- oriented with solid organizational and time- management skills, possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills, true passion and understanding of the industry, along with strong customer service and active – listening abilities.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Photo experience preferred
- Must possess strong attention to detail.
- Valid driver’s license and fairly clean driving record (no major violations)
- Ability to drive a manual transmission vehicle
- Competitive compensation
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- Accrued PTO
Del Grande Dealer Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
UPLOAD A RESUME
[wordpress_file_upload fitmode=”responsive” placements=”filename/selectbutton/uploadbutton” uploadtitle=”” uploadbutton=”SUBMIT” widths=”plugin:350px, filename:250px, selectbutton:150px, uploadbutton:125px” heights=”plugin:150px, filename:25px, selectbutton:25px, uploadbutton:25px”]