PROUD TO BE A BAY AREA
TOP WORK PLACE
FOR 8 CONSECUTIVE YEARS
The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating visual assets for both print and digital mediums. This role involves a great understanding of design fundamentals and attention to detail. The designer must be able to communicate clearly and provide strategic reasoning behind their design to the marketing directors and other stakeholders. The designer works with both text and images with specific guidelines to maintain branding compliance from OEM Manufacturers.
- Design display banner advertisements for monthly marketing campaigns
- Design and update weekly email blasts
- Design posters/flyers for internal communication
- Edit employee photos into template
- Update employee photos on website as needed
- Provides graphic support to the Head of Graphics
- Update and post car specials on websites as needed from store managers
- Audit websites and send in support ticket as needed to our website platform provider
- Associate degree or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have a portfolio showcasing examples of previous work.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Must know how to use Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Must have experience working on MAC computers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to take on multiple projects and prioritize task in a timely manner.
- Ability to take criticism and incorporate changes to design for directors and other stakeholders.
- Plus for basic understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Plus for experience using PowerPoint/Keynote Presentation.
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives
- Available medical, dental, & vision insurance plans after 30 days’ full-time employment
- 401k plan after 90 days’ full employment
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Opportunity to advance your career
- Work from home days
Del Grande Dealer Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
UPLOAD A RESUME
[wordpress_file_upload fitmode=”responsive” placements=”filename/selectbutton/uploadbutton” uploadtitle=”” uploadbutton=”SUBMIT” widths=”plugin:350px, filename:250px, selectbutton:150px, uploadbutton:125px” heights=”plugin:150px, filename:25px, selectbutton:25px, uploadbutton:25px”]