PROUD TO BE A BAY AREA
TOP WORK PLACE
FOR 8 CONSECUTIVE YEARS
As a Warranty Specialist, you will be responsible for records, and submitting warranty claims to the factory or distributor and reconciles them accordingly. The Warranty Specialist will also complete regular audits to ensure we are complying with manufactures and The Del Grande Dealer Groups policies.
- Processes warranty claims on a timely basis for each franchise or distributor
- Processes all warranty paperwork to ensure proper documentation
- Reconciles all warranty receivables with payments through the appropriate accounting schedule
- submits all rejected claims promptly or receives authorization to write them off
- Follows up on payment of outstanding claims
- Tracks warranty parts by tagging with repair order number, date of replacement, and date on which part may be disposed
- Arranges for parts to be shipped to the factory or distributor, or to be scrapped
- Files and maintains all service records as required by the warrantor
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Must possess strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- 1 + years of auto dealership warranty experience required
- Competitive compensation
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- PTO/Sick Pay
- Room for Growth and Advancement
- Employee Purchase Program
Del Grande Dealer Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.